Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Iron Cupcake Challange



Its official...I am fully a registered contestant to compete in the "Iron Cupcake Challenge", in London Ontario. Very excited.


What is it?

Iron Cupcake is open to bakers to compete in a competition similar concept as the T.V show Iron Chef. A secret ingredient is announce and each competitor has to incorporate it into their Cupcakes somehow.

I will be judged 1\3 presentation , 1\3 taste, 1\3 on creativity on how the "secret ingredient" is Incorporated. Prizes are to be won.



Iron cupcake gives back:


Every month a new non-profitable organization is chosen to share the money raised from each event. For the month of july...Iron Cupcake is going to give back to http://www.fairygodmotherproject.com/





The secret ingredient was just announce to me today....


FLOWERS....edible flowers. This should be interesting.


I have a Idea already, but can't tell yet. Dont want to share my idea incase another competitor reads my blog. Wish me luck!

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails