Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tip Of The Day......


I don't get to bake everyday. But, I now have a blogging addiction I thought I would keep myself and my readers happy with a tip of the day. Hopefully you can find some things helpful and as for "me" is a great learning tool to pick up tips myself. Now my decorating brainstorms are written down So I can stay more organized instead of having little messy notes scribbled all over my fridge door.

Make a portfolio..Stay Organized

Cake decorating can be overwhelming. You have holidays coming up, customers requesting their dream cake designs, you get random ideas for your next cake pop in your head(which happens all the time for me). But then I forget because I never write down my idea.

Step #1

You get a idea or request*** write it down, or sketch it on paper. So when it comes down to make and bake time your visual will become more clear, simple and stress free.

Step #2

plan out everything! Flavour, filling, icing types, techniques you want to learn to try and sketch it out and print off researched instructions on how too's for new attempts.

Step #3

after you have made your amazing creation, take pictures and put them in an album. It may only be cake or cookies to other non decorators, but to you... it is a accomplishment! nothing is more rewarding than looking back at your decorating attempts.


1 comment:

Sessa said...

Good blogging girl! Looking forward to seeing a package come in the mail!
www.DailyDelivered.blogspot.com


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails